2. Collection of Information
The Service collects information from you in two ways: (a) directly from your input and (b) automatically from your use, as described below:
(a) The types of personal information that the Service collects directly from you depends on how you interact with the Service and may include:
• Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and phone number;
• Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords;
• Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
• Comments, feedback and other information you submit to the Service; and
• Communication preferences.
(b) The Service also automatically collects information about how you use the Service and may include:
• Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier and other technical identifiers; and
• Usage data, such as click stream data, including date and time stamp, and referring and exit pages, search terms you used and pages you visited or searched for on the Service.
We may use and disclose information that does not reveal your identity or permit direct association with any specific individual, such as browser and device information, anonymous usage data and aggregated information, for any purpose, except where we are restricted by law.
3. Use of Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
• Process and fulfill a transaction or order;
• Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
• Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
• Provide, evaluate and improve the Service and our other products and services, and to develop new products, services and benefits;
• Offer you customized content and individualized personalization of the Service to make it more relevant to your interests and needs;
• Notify you about changes or updates to the Service and our other products and services;
• Provide you with information about the Service as well as other products, events and services of ours or our affiliates;
• Invite you to participate in surveys;
• Identify usage trends and for data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and license fees to third-party providers, such as data providers, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a customer agreement; and
• Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
4. Sharing of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
• Our corporate affiliates; and
• Our service providers, suppliers, agents and representatives, including but not limited to, payment processors, and customer support; and
If you access the Service under an entity’s agreement (for example, a company, corporation, nonprofit, partnership, bank or other business entity), your personal information and certain usage data gathered through the Service may be shared with your business entity sponsor for the purposes of usage analysis, subscription management and compliance, cost attribution and departmental budgeting.
PBI may also disclose your personal information:
• To (i) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation; (ii) detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; (iii) enforce and protect our rights and properties; or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees and others; and
• If PBI, the Service or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
PBI will notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary, in PBI’s discretion, through email, the functionality of the Service, or by updating PBI websites.
6. Updating Your Information
You may request correction of your personal information that you have directly provided to PBI through the Service. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavor to fulfill your request in accordance with our policies, but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Access to personal information that PBI may gather from public records and other sources is subject to applicable laws and our consumer and data access policies.
7. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 or target the Service to children under 13. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from children under the age of 13, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact PBI Support at 612.371.3008 or email email@example.com.
8. Data Security
We use a variety of administrative, physical and technical security measures intended to safeguard your personal information.
Last Revision: 3/20/19